5) He Takes Everything About Your Relationship Very Lightly
Along with all the plans, you seem to be the one person who cares about dealing with any issues that might crop up between the two of you. You do your best to have an honest conversation about things you feel might be bothering him or the things that do bother you. Whenever something goes wrong, you have to be the person who points it out no matter how much it may hurt you. And through all this, he doesn’t really pay attention to any of these matters and watches your relationship as though he is outside of it. Even if there are obvious ways to improve your connection he never pays attention to those things because you are way more in love with him than he is in you.
If this is the scenario you find yourself stuck in, it is best to cut your losses and leave. Tell him how you feel and walk away. It is never worth it to give all your love to a person who doesn’t return it in the same way. You deserve all the happiness you can get but it is up to you to find it.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- 8 Signs That Say You’re In A One-Sided Relationship
- How Committed Is He? Find Out With These Long-Term Love Signals
- 6 Signs You Are in A Fake Relationship
- 16 Ways To Tell If Your Man Is Emotionally Unavailable (And May Never Love You)