- Instead, develop a practice of setting intentions and releasing them to the universe to organize the solution and the path to get there for you.
- Manifestation happens through belief, guidance from the universe, and consistency in reminding yourself of your intention.
- I use an Intention Reminders bracelet to remind myself of my intentions.
3. PUSHING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW.
- All of us who are driven and ambitious want things to happen yesterday. I am personally one of those, but with my practice and awareness I’m turning over the timing of things to the universe more and more. I believe now that things happen at the time they are supposed to and I just need to sit back and relax.
- When we want things so bad, that causes tension, frustration and worry. Manifestation does not happen when we’re frustrated and worried, so it’s just slowing down the process.
- Instead, practice acceptance that whatever you want is going to happen on divine time not your time – you are right where you need to be- trust this!
4. COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS.
- Comparison is a major stressor and is often the reason for pushing and wanting something that we don’t have. Remember, you are perfect just the way you are, and you are only getting what you’re ready for, trust that!
- The truth is that you’re unique with unique talents and gifts, so therefore your path is going to be unique and what you want and need is also unique. That’s a whole lot of uniqueness right there! So WHY compare yourself to someone else?
- The challenge is to trust ourselves and the universe and to believe that we are totally taken care of. It may not always feel like we’re taken care of, but the experience of rough times and good times together makes up our lives.
I know you have dreams, I know you know how manifest what you want by avoiding the mistakes I have outlined here.
So where do you start if you’d like to manifest that dream of yours?
The first step is to start today, don’t leave it for tomorrow, just start. The universe is open for business all the time so you don’t have to wait.
The only limit is you.
So if you’re hesitating, if you don’t truly believe in that you can have ANYTHING you want. Get working to increase your trust and your intuition, and the rest will follow.
So let’s get started:
Write down ONE thing that you’d like to manifest in the next 90 days.
Set the intention to welcome this into your life today.
Truly believe it and let it go.
Written by: Ulrika Sullivan Please visit https://ulrikasullivan.com/intuitive-spiritual-life-coach Check out New Light Living podcast https://newlightliving.com Originally appeared on: Ulrikasullivan.com Republished with permission