They are self-sufficient people, and most of them are leaders, not followers. Like Leo, they too desire admiration and want to be on top where they can prove to their family what they are worth. However, this trait often makes them moody and stubborn.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 21st – February 19th)
They desire to stand out in the crowd and be noted.
Aquarius hates to ‘blend in’ and has a hidden desire to stand out and be commended for it. They are among the creative signs who come with brilliant ideas. Compassionate and empathetic, they like to reach out to people they can help. When it comes to achieving their goals in life they let nothing come in between.
Aquarians are so much determined that they often fail to notice people and their emotions around them. Usually, these people don’t like to be bossed around and love their independence. They like to walk their own path and not just be another sheep in the herd. Aquarians have a good sense of humor and are very witty.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 20th – March 20th)
They desire to turn their dreams into reality.
Pisces wants nothing more than to turn their often-crazy-but-sometimes-genius ideas and dreams into reality. They are very good and understanding when it comes to friendship, and are absolutely loyal and reliable. Pisceans are the dreamers and their deepest desire is to turn their craziest dreams into reality.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
So, these are all the deepest desires of the zodiac signs! Which zodiac sign do you belong to, and what are your deepest desires? Let us know in the comments down below!