5. Use Of Body Gestures – Not making an eye contact while speaking is one of the most unattractive things ever.
90% of a person’s first impression is based on their body language. Be it in parties of formal interview sessions. Your body language can make or break the game. It plays a huge part in shaping your personality. Standing straight, sharing a warm smile, looking into people’s eyes while conversing is very attractive and will make people want to be around you more often. I’m not asking you to be a crown but having a good sense of humor makes things a lot better too.
6. A Great Storyteller – Someone who can initiate good conversations and be an amazing speaker is a huge turn on.
People often get hooked on to people who are great storytellers. Having a certain sort of experience to share with a very interesting way of speaking is very attractive. “Philip Pullman once said: “After nourishment, shelter, and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.” Being a great storyteller is also useful as an Average Joe interacting with other people. Being able to communicate your ideas and stories in a clear and captivating way allows for better social interactions.”
7. Focus On One – Be it your goal or person; focus on one at a time.
Nobody likes people who give undivided attention. Until and unless it’s absolutely to attend a message or a call, don’t use your phone when you are with a friend. It doesn’t matter if you’re with a friend or partner; it is considered to be very rude to be engaged in your phone or staring elsewhere when you are out with someone.
8. Listen – Listen not just to speak but to understand.
Don’t pretend to listen to someone while your mind is occupied elsewhere. Never underestimate the power of listening. A lot of us go through our daily struggles and in this “always rushing” life, sometimes we just need someone who is genuinely wishing to listen.
9. Don’t Copy But Imitate – When you’re out with someone, try to be their mirror image.
It’s very important to be on the same page with the other person. Try to show interest in other persons’ passion and hobbies.
You may also like
- The ONE Trait That Makes You Extremely Attractive According to Psychologists
- 13 Useful Psychology Tricks That You Need To Know
- 10 Psychology Tricks You Can Use To Influence People
- These 8 Special Characteristics Makes A Person sexually Attractive To Others
- 5 Tricks Attractive Women Use To Make Men Think About Them
- This Is How You Become Unattractive And You’re Not Aware of It
- 16 MUST USE Psychological Hacks Everyone Needs To Know!
- 7 Mind-Blowing Psychological Facts You Are Yet To Discover About Yourself
- How To Use Psychology To Make Someone Fall (And Stay) In Love With You