10. Lead with your intuition.
Learn how to trust and lead with your intuition. We can tune into our intuition by getting in touch with our bodies. Think back to a time where you knew you were making a bad decision but did it anyway. How does your body feel thinking about it? Perhaps you notice a constriction in your chest or sickness in your stomach. On the other hand, think back to a time where you felt really good about a decision you were making. How does that feel in your body instead? Next time you’re unsure of what your intuition is trying to tell you, remember to tune into those feelings in your body. This is especially true when meeting the right partner.
11. When you find that special person, notice if you’re talking yourself into the relationship or out of it.
A girlfriend of mine recently entered into a relationship and although she feels rather happy, has found herself questioning it. This is her usual pattern and not a symptom of the relationship itself. I did the same thing when I first met my husband as fears surfaced in the initial phase. A trick I learned was to notice if you’re talking yourself into the relationship or out of it.
If you have to talk yourself into the relationship, then chances are it’s not right for you. This is when your gut is telling you it’s wrong, but you’re finding excuses to stay. However, if you’re talking yourself out of the relationship, it may be a good fit for you, but your fears are getting in the way. This is when you are actually feeling really happy, but your ego is finding complications to give yourself an out.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
Originally appeared on AlexisMeads.com
You may also like
- True Love Is Unconditional: A Perfect Marriage Is Not
- The Difference Between Ego Love and True Love in Relationship
- 7 Reasons You Think You’ll Never Find True Love and why it’s wrong
- The #1 Thing Keeping You Away From True Love, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- If You Don’t Feel These 12 Things with Your Partner, It Isn’t Real, True Love