7. You’re more clumsy than usual
You might keep stubbing your toe, bumping your elbow, stumbling, dropping things, etc.
8. Dread or anxiety fills you
An inexplicable sense of dread or anxiety seems to follow you wherever you go, as if “something really bad” is about to happen.
9. You keep seeing “negative omens”
Negative omens are highly personal and subjective, and as such, they change all the time. Therefore, instead of seeing negative omens as “fixed” or objective “facts,” simply see them as subjective signs that your mind picks up on and perceives to be true for you in a specific moment. For example, I might see a flock of black crows as a negative omen or broken traffic lights as a sign that a certain decision of mine is misguided. Be aware and conscious of how your mind reacts to different signs throughout the day.
10. You get into accidents
Accidents are often big signs that it’s time to change course immediately. Accidents can be physical or emotional/mental. For example, you might accidentally say something to offend your boss which causes them to stop giving you regular shifts. On the other hand, you might get into a car accident or have a household mishap which causes you to remain crippled in a bed for a few days or weeks.
11. Uncanny roadblocks and challenges keep arising
For some reason, things aren’t aligning no matter HOW much effort you’re putting in. You keep coming across roadblocks and barriers which prevent you from getting what you want or think you have to do. When you take a step forward, something might happen which causes you to take two steps back. All of your struggling and fighting doesn’t seem to be paying off.
What to Do When Your Receive Warning Signs From the Universe
Keep in mind that it is common to experience things such as losing sleep or getting stuck in traffic. Just because you stubbed your toe doesn’t necessarily mean that you are on the wrong path.
However, when you are experiencing many of these signs from the Universe all at once or consecutively, please pay attention. Ask yourself, “What am I doing, thinking or planning right now which might be opposing my highest good?”
Depending on how aware you are, warning signs from the universe can range from subtle roadblocks to full-blown barricades. The more asleep you are, the bigger and more glaringly obvious the signs will be.
If you do feel like you are receiving warning signs from the Universe, be proactive rather than worrying or becoming miserable. Often, shifting back to the best path requires a minimal amount of effort. Other times, you need to carefully reconsider your choices or intentions. But whatever the case, it is always possible to change direction.
Here are some tips for realigning with your ultimate life path:
- To receive confirmation that you’re on the wrong path, tune into your intuition. Ask, “Am I on the right path?” Pay attention to the feelings and sensations that arise in your body. For example, if your body reacts with a feeling of heaviness, this is a sign that you need to change something. If your body feels light and jubilant, this is likely a sign that you’re doing well. Read more about how to trust your intuition.
- Breathe deeply and thank the Universe for alerting you. You might even like to say a prayer asking for guidance like I do. For example, you might pray, “Dear Universe, please help me be aware of what needs to change in my life. Guide my actions and prevent me from walking down the wrong path. Help me to be humble, open, and receptive. Show me the next steps I need to take because I can’t do this without you.”
- Spend time alone in introspection. Think about what needs to change. You might like to journal to record your thoughts and feelings (I do this when I need clarity).
- Find the humor in what happened (if possible). Humor is an excellent way to lighten your energy and open your heart. Sometimes the Universe sends the most bizarrely humorous signs to gently slap us and wake us up.
Meditate to clear your mind.
- If you’re confused about what you need to change, pay attention to the context. For example, were you thinking, doing or planning something when a series of signs occurred?
Finally, remember that you and the Universe are not separate. In reality, you are the Universe, so whatever signs that arise are coming from the eternal presence that underlies your entire identity. While it can feel like something “out there” is guiding you, actually, your very Soul is the one guiding you.
You may also like
- 10 Warning Signs The Universe Sends When You Are On The Wrong Path
- 5 Showing Signs That Your Life Is About To Undergo A Massive Change
- 10 Signs That Tell You It’s Time To Change Your Life
- 10 Signs from the Universe That You Are Walking The Wrong Way
- 10 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Actually Becoming The Person You’re Meant To Be