Skip to content

Mental Illness Doesn’t Recognize Logic

Mental Illness Doesnt Recognize Logic

Mental Illness Doesn’t Recognize Logic –

• Depression: It focuses on the 1% that’s negative in a 99% positive situation

• Anxiety: It focuses on the 1% odds of a terrible outcome happening, instead of the 99% chance that it won’t

• Body Dysmorphia: It focuses on the 1% imperfection instead of the 99% that’s beautiful

• OCD (cleaning): It focuses on the1% that isn’t “spotless” instead of the 99% that is

Pointing out the “99%” to a sufferer often doesn’t help – they know it’s there, but it’s like their mental illness has put a barrier up that doesn’t “let it in”.

Please be patient and understand – there’s no simple way to just “snap out of it”
-Real Depression Project
Tweet

Real Depression Project quotes, mental health quotes, mental illness quotes, mental health awareness quotes, mental health care quotes.