(September 23 – October 22)
For a Libra, making decisions isn’t easy. You see the appeal in a lot of things! You feel one way, but you think the other option has some great benefits, and so forth.
Repeat after me: Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
(October 23 – November 21)
Scorpio is known for its mysterious nature and excellence in getting revenge. This can seriously mess up your karma, and you’re aware that you can go too far if you don’t get a reign on yourself. Anger doesn’t suit you but it does suit you for the safety of yourself and everyone around you, its best to put that look aside.
Repeat after me: Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
(November 22 – December 21)
Sagittarius can be distant, and push people away. So, as someone that loves to learn, you know that you’ve got plenty more to learn, right? The people around you aren’t the only ones that are a little clueless.
Repeat after me: Be willing to listen to others and be teachable. You’re not right about everything. Nobody is.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
(December 22 – January 19)
Capricorns worry over every trivial matter. You fail to understand that worry will never minimize your troubles but further aggravate the situation. ‘Long story or short, you worry. A lot.’
Repeat after me: Worrying will never change the outcome.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
(January 20 – February 18)
Aquarius people are stubborn. You refuse to move from your stand even if you are wrong and too rigid to accept opinions from others.
Repeat after me: Open mind, open heart.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
(February 19 – March 20)
Pisces people are emotionally sensitive. You’re so understanding, in fact, that you can take things to heart that aren’t actually a big deal. Not everyone is as sensitive as you are.
Repeat after me: Don’t over-think, just let it go.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)