“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
In our mundane life, we take our loved ones the most for granted.
There are over one million words in the English language, carrying their own unique meanings which, when combined in the right ways, they let you express positive feelings and can make the magic happen. Words spoken by you exhibit your feelings and attitude.
We forget the enormous power of our words. We are glued to our laptops and smartphones, we assume people will understand, communication doesn’t take place. The unrepairable gap increases.
Treat your relationships as saplings, nurture them with verbal communications of love. Be kind and sincere.
Today we are discussing 50 things that we feel we should all being said to one another more often.
Whether they be just one single word or a short phrase, each of these things can help both you and your relationships in a number of ways.
We should say these more often and we can observe the Magical change in our life. The positive vibration by which you can radiate in life:
1. I am here for you.
2. Thank you. Thanks for all you do for me and all the ways in which you add value to my life.
3. You are beautiful. What I find most beautiful about you, inside and out, is _____.
4. How are you? Truthfully, fully and completely—how are you, really?
5. Tell me about your dreams.
6. Tell me about your fears.
7. Tell me about your beliefs about life, love, the world, etc.
8. I am thinking about you.
9. I appreciate you.
10. I care about your feelings.
11. You are important to me.
12. I made a mistake and I’m sorry. I sincerely apologize. Please forgive me.
13. I value our relationship.
14. I am grateful and fortunate to have you in my life.
15. What can I do to support you?
16. How are you feeling about our relationship?
17. How are you feeling about me?
18. The qualities I love about you most are _____.
19. I notice and really appreciate your efforts and growth in these areas _____.
20. What’s most meaningful to me about our connection is ______.
21. Great job! Nice work! Well done.
22. These are the ways in which you have touched my life and made me better: _____.
23. It’s an honor to know you and to be close to you.
24. I want the very best for you.
25. I cherish the following experiences we’ve shared _______.
26. I trust you. I trust in our relationship.
27. I forgive you. I let go of my resentments.
28. These are all of the wonderful, positive qualities I see in you _____.
29. Your greatest gifts and strengths are _____.
30. I respect you.
31. I respect your decisions even though they’re different from mine or what I’ve recommended. You’re free to make your own choices.
32. I support you in any and every way that I can.
33. I believe in you.
34. I lovingly and trustingly give you the time and space you need.
35. You can achieve anything you want in life.
36. You are special. You are divinely and uniquely YOU.
37. You are free to be your authentic self in the context of our relationship.
38. I welcome you, to be honest and truthful with me.
39. I desire to have/maintain an intimate and loving relationship with you.
40. You elicit the following positive emotions and feelings in me _______.
41. You are not responsible for me, for my bad behaviors or my poor choices.
42. What would you like from me or from our relationship?
43. It’s not your fault. I don’t blame you.
44. I support you in taking care of yourself.