7. Crown Chakra
Position: Top of the head
Objective: The brain functions and Central Nervous system is connected by the crown Chakra. It is concerned with spirituality, one’s belief system, revelation, transcendence, spiritual awakening and enlightenment. It connects you to the Divine.
Blocked by: Attachment.
When your Crown Chakra is blocked:
- You often suffer from migraines and tension headaches.
- You are more focused on acquiring materialistic possessions and stay disconnected with the spiritual realm.
- You often experience loneliness, worthlessness and meaninglessness.
- You avoid being guided by spiritual higher power and disregard and resent it.
Healing the Crown Chakra:
- One can practice meditation with the sound of ‘Om’ and are deep tonal voices to accompany it.
- Using chakra stones such as Selenite, Clear Quartz, Amethyst and Diamond can also be an effective way to heal the crown chakra.(5)
- Most yoga Asanas are useful for the crown chakra – especially Anulom vilom and Kopalbhati. Practicing yoga poses that focuses on slow yet deep inhalation are ideal.
- Aromatherapy using flowery essential oils like jasmine rose and lavender can soothe an overactive crown chakra, while more pungent essential oils like sandalwood, frankincense and myrrh can help stimulate the Chakra.(6)
Being aware of your body Chakras and doing the aforesaid can help rejuvenate our body and soul and get rid of blocked energies.
Related Video: Your Most Powerful Chakra based on your Zodiac Sign
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like:
- What Are Chakras? A Quick and Easy Guide
- Your Most Powerful Chakra based on your Zodiac Sign
- Which Chakra Are You Most Connected To? – Mind Game
- How To Open Your 7 Chakras As Explained In a Children’s Show
- The Scientific Effects Of Fasting On The Body
- Unblocking the Third Eye : What Illuminati Doesn’t Want You To Know