7. Advocate for yourself.
If something is bothering you, tell him. If he dismisses your feelings or gets defensive, that’s a red flag.
Only date someone who’s able to assess his own behavior and make changes when necessary. Date a man who owns up to his mistakes and who values your feelings (and do the same for him).
8. Wait to have sex (the right one will wait!).
9. Make sure you feel relaxed and happy when you’re with him.
With strong boundaries and high expectations, you’ll know when it’s safe to open your heart. And when you’re all in — when you’re authentic, generous, warm and loving — that’s when LOVE will show up. That’s when the magic will happen.
Michelle Jacoby is an award-winning matchmaker and dating coach. To discover the mistakes that will kill your chances of finding love, download Michelle’s FREE ebook “The 12 Mistakes That Will Kill Your Chances Of Finding Mr. Right”.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
Re-printed with permission from author
You May Also Like
- What Does A Man Mean When He Says He Wants To Take Things Slowly?
- 8 Stupid Ways A Guy Acts When He Likes You And What It Might Mean For You
- Red Flags in Man Messages To Watch Out For When Dating Online
- 11 Ways To Spot A Keeper From Player In One Date: Tips From An Expert Celebrity Profiler