Are you good at paying attention to details? Would you like to measure your attention span?
Try these riddles to check out your attention skills!
The digital world has given us enough tools and multiple streams of media to distract us endlessly. According to a study by Microsoft, the average attention span of a human in 2000 was 12 seconds, while in 2015 it dropped to 8.25 seconds – shrinking nearly 25% in just a few years.
Keeping in mind that the average attention span of a goldfish is 9 seconds, scientists conclude that we have attention power less than that of a goldfish. Playing brain games is one of the best ways to enhance your attentiveness. Solving puzzles and riddles makes you think, which encourages the brain to forge and maintain new neuron connections, an ability that usually diminishes with age.
Why not invest a little time in solving tricky riddles and logic puzzles, and keep your brain sharp at any age. Besides, these brain games are fun and entertaining as well.
Want to know the effect of mobile internet on your mind?
Here Are 14 Riddles For You, That Will Say How Attentive Is Your Brain.
1. Can You Find 2 Similar Trees?
2. Find The Snake
3. Name Of The Son
4. Spot The Deer
5. Can You Find 2 Similar Robots?
6. What Is The Word That You See Here?
7. Find The Right Shadow?
8. Can You Find The Mistake?
9. How Many Legs Do You See?
10. Can You See A Different Cat?
11. Which Cow Stands Out From The Herd?
12. Find The Odd Image
13. Can You See A Different Image?
14. Find The Odd Couple
How attentive is your brain?
Leave a comment below!
Please share this attention skills test with anyone who you may think will find it fun and useful.
You may also like
- How Much Common Sense Do You Have? Personality Test
- What You See First In This Image Reveals Your Mind Power: Test
- What Is Your Secret Dream About Love? Find Out With This Optical Illusion Test
- Short Freudian Test: What’s on Your Subconscious Mind?
Leave a Reply