This short and interesting Freudian Test can reveal some secrets and help you understand as to what is on your subconscious mind.
All you have to do is grab a pen and paper, put on your imagination hat, and take this quiz.
Let’s dive deep into your subconscious mind. Shall we? The results of this Freudian Test are eerily accurate to believe!
Write down your answers and save them until the end.
1. You’re peering into the sea. What is the first thing that you feel, and what runs through your mind? If needed, you can close your eyes to better understand your emotions.
2. You’re walking in the forest and looking down at the ground. What do you see and how do you feel about it?
3. How and what do you feel when you watch seagulls flying above your head?
4. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you look at a bunch of running horses? What kind of emotions do you feel?
5. You’re in the desert, and there’s a wall in front of you. You can’t see the end of it. There’s a little hole in the wall. You see an oasis through it. Don’t just focus on your feelings, also note down what you will do in this kind of a situation.
6. While wandering around the desert feeling extremely exhausted, you suddenly find a jug full of water. What would you do? Focus on your actions for this question, and even if the answer is obvious, or boring, do write it down.
7. You are lost in the forest at night. Suddenly you find a house with lights on. What would you do?
8. You’re in the fog, and you can’t see anything. Write down the first thing that comes to your mind, and the first thing you would do when confronted with such a situation.
What do your answers say about you as a person?
1. This is your attitude to life, your emotions, and your needs and wants.
2. This is the way you feel about your family.
3. Your attitude to women.
4. Your attitude to men.
5. This is how you prefer to solve problems, and this also reflects your goals in life.
6. This is how you choose your sexual partner.
7. Your thoughts and readiness for marriage and starting a family.
8. How you feel about death, and your attitude towards it.
What do you think of this quiz? If you found it to be interesting and true, share it with your friends!
Based On materials from Bartleby