14. I know I have the ability to achieve my goals in life.
15. I will concentrate my thoughts on the results I look to create.
16. I always see the good in others and in myself.
17. I am self-sufficient, creative, and resilient.
18. I love myself.
19. All of my problems have solutions.
20. I am the creator of my best reality.
21. My past will not dictate my future.
22. Everything is going according to plan.
23. I conquer every obstacle to create my dream life.
24. I create and welcome only positivity in my life.
25. Prosperity flows to and through me.
26. I am enough.
27. There is no one better to be than me.
28. I am consistent in my hard work.
29. I keep good people in my life.
30. I feel healthy and strong today.
Morning affirmations can help you start each day with positive momentum. This momentum will propel you through your day and the challenges you face. The goal is to change your perception of life, so you can change your actions.
Confidence is not a lack of fear, but the understanding you can accomplish the goal you set forth. You have confidence in anything you have already accomplished. If you have learned to walk or ride a bike, it is difficult for someone to convince you that you cannot accomplish those tasks. Yet, if I asked you to walk to the top of Mount Everest, your confidence may fade. Nevertheless, someone who has successfully scaled Mount Everest would not hesitate at the challenge.
For you to create confidence in something you haven’t done, start using morning affirmations immediately. The only thing that can overcome failure is persistence and faith in yourself. Stay true to yourself and never give up until you have made your dream a reality.
 CMU: Benefits of Self-Affirmation  Positive Psychology: Positive Daily Affirmations: Is There Science Behind It?  Psychology Today: To Affirm or Not Affirm
Written By Undre Griggs Originally Appeared In Lifehack
Morning affirmations will always help you start your day on a positive note, and make you feel confident about yourself. Feeding yourself with positivity in the form of morning affirmations will make you feel powerful, and help you be true to yourself. After all, you become what you feel on the inside.