What motivates you? Who inspires you?
We often meet a lot of people in our lives who inspire us in different ways through their beliefs, ideas, and actions. By learning their stories of overcoming the greatest odds to succeed in life, hearing their words, learning from their lessons, reading their inspirational quotes, we feel empowered, motivated to fight our own battles and accomplish our dreams.
Life can be a challenge and even the best of us feel like giving up at times.
I know I have wanted to give up several times at various phases in life. But every time I have fought my way through and found a way out of the darkness. I am pretty sure you can too. And to do that we need to develop a positive outlook and seek inspiration that will help us move on.
But if you have lived your fair share of life, you know it might not be as easy as we might think. But that’s the thing about life. It gives us more opportunities than challenges. And all the obstacles are only there to make us prepared for the upcoming opportunities that we are set to receive.
Positive and inspirational quotes that you should live by
You can get through whatever you are facing right now and you will triumph when the time comes. All you need to do is stay determined and keep fighting. Life is always beautiful. You just need to know where to look.
Here are 60 of the most inspirational quotes that will help you find strength and discover the beauty hidden in the darkness.
1. “The Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
2. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
3. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Vince Lombardi
4.“We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
5. “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
6. “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
7. “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – By Helen Keller
8. “Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
9. “You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.” – C.S. Lewis
10. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton