Another study showed that if you chew a chewing gum while preparing for your test, you can use the links created by your brain to store the information. Intelligent people feel even this slightest of the difference and thus choose to eat a chewing gum to memorize stuff easily.
9) You take smart and short naps often
Well, you can think, what is up with intelligence and sleep? Many studies have shown that people who take naps are smarter.
So if you are taking these short naps already, you’ll automatically be ahead of others.
In many cultures of the east, taking a nap is considered very good. They believe that small sleep connects you with the higher authority. There is no rocket science with this one! You must have felt the positive effect of a nap yourself. After a nap, you feel more fresh and aware.
So, never forget to take a small nap whenever you can, it’ll go a long way in improving your intelligence. Just remember to keep the nap ‘small’!
You may also like:
- Research Reveals Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence
- Science Says We Inherit Our Intelligence From Our Mothers
- The Nine different types of intelligence – Which Smart are you ?
- Studies Suggest Swearing and Cursing Can Be Signs Of Superior Intelligence
- 10 Powerful Habits To Strengthen Your Intelligence