As you know, cheating is one of the main problems in relationships and marriages. There are many cheaters out there. The bad thing about it is that some cheaters are actually getting away with it.
One of the reasons is because the other partner doesn’t suspect anything. You don’t want to be one of those people in a relationship that doesn’t know what is going on right under their nose.
So, here are 50 common signs of a cheater to help you get a little idea of suspicious behaviors that can pinpoint cheating.
50 Common Signs of a Cheater
- Works late alot.
- Deletes text messages and cell phone history a lot.
- Keeps their cell phone with them at all times.
- Receives calls at weird hours, usually at night.
- Doesn’t like you to go through their phone.
- Doesn’t feel comfortable around you all of a sudden.
- Intimacy increases.
- Intimacy decreases.
- Loss of affection.
- Washes their own laundry sometimes.
- Comes home smelling like perfume.
- Comes home with lip stick on their clothes.
- Comes home and goes straight to the shower.
- Has a change of attitude.
- Pays more attention to their appearance.
- Picks up new hobbies.
- Has new friends you are unaware of.
- Picks fights for no apparent reason.
- Doesn’t come that much anymore.
- Increase of business trips.
- Won’t allow you access to their emails.
- Stays up on the computer late at night while you are sleep.
- Friends starts to act strange….when they know something.
- Starts acting more nicer towards you all of a sudden.
- Dresses up to go the grocery store…(example)
- Spends longer than usual to run an errand.
- Starts to criticize you more.
- Unusual numbers with long duration showing up on phone bill.
- Increased atm withdrawals.
- Purchases on statement that were made but not received by you or can’t explain.
- Pays less attention to household and family matters.
- On the go all the time.
- Makes lots of excuses for not spending time with you.
- Catches them not wearing their wedding ring, engagement ring…etc
- Takes calls in private.
- Receive a lot of calls where the caller hangs up when you answer.
- You find condoms when both of you have unprotected “you know what”.
- Doesn’t answer your calls all of a sudden.
- Lots of canceled dates, those of which were their fault and where they didn’t show up.
- Doesn’t like when you show up unannounced.
- Their place of residence has belongings their of the opposite sex that are not yours such as clothing, towels, etc.
- Wants to try new things in the bedroom.
- Says they need space.
- Buys you gifts all of a sudden or at random, lots of them at that. GUILT
- Always points out the negative things in the relationship or marriage.
- Communication dies down. Very little interaction between the two of you.
- Overacts and gets defensive over little things and questions that shouldn’t be taken that serious.
- Unexplained scratches and bruises on their neck or back area.
- Strange, unusual, weird, random, out of character behavior.
- Your own gut feeling.
Now don’t think just because you notice 1 or 2 of the signs mentioned above that your partner is cheating. There could be legit reasons for them.
All you need to do is watch your partner and note down what’s going on, when it’s going on, and put your private eye investigations skills to the test.
When cheating is occurring, you might notice 5-10 of the above signs happening on a daily basis.
The more signs you notice, the higher the chance they are cheating. Eventually, everything will unfold right before your eyes with patience, observation, and a little detective skills.
You may also like: