13) Statistics show that Left handed college graduates go on to become around 26% richer than their right-handed counterparts
14) Left-handers are better at 3D perception and thinking
15). They are more prone to Asthma and allergies
16) They are also likely to get easily embarrassed
According to a research done by scientists from Abertay University in Scotland, lefties tend to feel more shy, inhibited, critical self-observers as compared to their right-handed counterparts.
17). They tend to have higher IQs
Some of the most influential and genius people that have walked on this planet like Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton, and Benjamin Franklin were all lefties.
Also, according to a research conducted in Lawrence University in New York, there were more left-handed people over IQs of 140 than right-handed people.
Lefties tend to be smarter and have higher IQs than their right-handed counterparts.
18) Women giving birth after40 or giving birth to twins have more chances of having a left-handed child.
19) Lefties can easily learn to use their right hand if they injure the left one.
20) Four of the five designers of the Apple’s Macintosh computer were left-handed.
21). One out of the four Apollo astronauts is a lefty.
22). Men are more likely to be left-handed than women.
23). The brains of lefties process emotions differently than those of right-handed people. Lefties are more susceptible to negative emotions, such as fear and anger.
24). The longest words typed by conventional left-hand placement are “sweaterdresses” and “tesseradecades”.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- Advanced Science On How To Befriend A Tree
- The Drunk You Is The Real You (According To Science)
- Science Reveals Why It’s So Hard to Maintain Eye Contact While Having a Conversation
- 7 Creative Hobbies That Will Make You Smarter (according to science)