You don’t have to have an IQ of 200, but since they are an intelligent sign they expect some amount of intelligence and smartness from others. When someone ends up making a stupid mistake around them, it bothers them to no end.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 22 to December 21)
When they are asked for more of their time.
Sagittarius is known as the loner in the astrology world, and they always spend time with others according to their whims and fancies. They might be very charismatic and all, and they might also love spending time with others, but if you want to truly get on their nerves, then tell them to give you more than what they are already giving.
The moment someone pushes them to do more than what they are already doing, that’s the moment they lose it and run away as far as they can.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22 to January 19)
When they are told how to do their job.
Capricorns are known to be perfectionists and they are always very organized in everything they do. They like being in control, and they are very proud of their abilities and the way they handle everything. So when someone comes up to them and tells them how to do their job, you can imagine how annoyed they can feel.
The moment they are told how to do things and worse, how to do them better, it’s destination doom. They might even punch you in the face for doing that to them.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
When their creative ideas and the zeal to explore is not taken seriously.
An Aquarius travels on their own quest. Aquarius is the kind of person who avoids competition and takes a new route that nobody has taken before. They are always the ones to explore things and places that haven’t been explored before; in a way, they are pioneers of many new and interesting things.
So, whenever their creativity, and zeal for adventure and exploration is insulted or discouraged, it angers them to no end. By doing this, you are basically disrespecting who they are on a fundamental level.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19 to March 20)
When they don’t get the adoration and appreciation they think they deserve.
Pisces thrives on attention, adoration, and compliments. They love it when they are complimented for everything they do. But when that doesn’t happen, they slowly go down the drain and into their angry zone. They are always fishing for attention and compliments, and when they don’t get it, they have trouble being happy.
If you want to get on their nerves, just don’t give them what they want and see how it angers them. And once they are angry, the tears will start flowing and that might end up making you angry!
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
So, this is how you can get on the nerves of every zodiac sign! Which one are you? Let us know in the comments down below!