Whatever the problem is, whether you suffer psychologically or physically, a walk near the sea, breathing the gentle yet rejuvenating breath of sea, can cleanse you from the inside. If its appropriate (weather, health condition etc) walk barefoot where the waves break.
5. Move it!
Keep in mind that when you exercise, move or dance, you give the breath of life to your body and aura. As a matter of fact, many benevolent hormones and chemical reactions result in extinguishing toxins and negative feeling. Moreover, your meridians are activated, helping the Chi run freely.
6. Throw a ‘Priestess Ritual Bath’
Ritual bath is one of the most essential ways of cleansing your aura and replenishing your magic. It has been used by priests, priestesses and witches for millennia. Although it may differ in details, it usually consists of two parts. The Warm part and the Refreshing one. The first one intends to gently prepare yourself by opening your energy centres (chakras) and relaxing your aura, while the next one to rejuvenate and shield your aura.
- Part one: Fill your tab with hot water (as hot as you like it). Create a mixture of equal parts Lavender, Rosemary and Lemon peel and put them in a tea-ball. This energy mixture intends to heal you from the inside. Throw a cup of Sea Salt in it and stir in the tub. The salt will help you cleanse your aura and ground your excessive energy while banishing all negativity and the influence of the dark arts. Have a relaxing bath.
- Part two: Shower yourself with cool water (not cold if you can’t take it). Visualise that your aura is cleansed from all parasites and energy blocks.
By the Dreamcatcher
Originally appeared on Magical Recipes Online
You may also like
- 5 Ways To Strengthen Your Aura and Ward Off Any Negative Energy
- 10 Signs That Tell If You Are Being Struck By Negative Energy
- How Negative Energy Affects Your Life and How to Clear It
- 9 Types of Toxic People That Will Drain Your Energy: You Must Avoid Them At All Costs