9 Warning Signs You’re Mentally and Emotionally Exhausted
1. You’re easily irritated.
2. You feel completely unmotivated- even to do things you normally enjoy.
3. You’re experiencing anxiety or panic attacks.
4. You’re having trouble sleeping. Either it takes you hours to fall asleep or your sleep is broken all through the night.
5. You have almost no patience and you find yourself being short with colleagues
6. You’re experiencing indigestion. You have a low-grade stomach ache all the time or feel like there are butterflies in your stomach.
7. You start crying unexpectedly.
8. You feel detached from reality- you go through your days without really emotionally responding or connecting to anything.
9. You feel empty.
IMAGE COURTESY: Unplash.com