Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman in the 1950s introduced Type A and Type B as two types of personalities and the people who classify under either of the two personality types have contradictory characteristics. Are you a Type A or Type B personality?
Type A people have the following characteristics:
- Highly competitive.
- Highly organized,
- Highly aware of time management, dislike wasting time
- Tendency to multi-task
- Experience stress when faced with delays or other challenges that affect success
Type B people have the following characteristics:
- Relaxed attitude.
- Adaptability to change.
- A tendency to procrastinate.
- Low-stress levels.
A-B personality is a continuum where one either leans to be more Type A or Non-Type A (Type B).
According to the theory of Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman Type A people are more likely to get heart disease, because of their high-stress lifestyle, than other Type B people. The former always want to win, while the latter is more focused on the journey and not the destination.
Whether you are a type A or type B doesn’t push you to a life of determinism. Don’t take it personally, because this is just a classical way of categorizing people into a dichotomy based on how they behave.
Interested to know you are Type A or Type B personality?
Play the quiz now!
This is an interesting quiz where you have to answer ten simple questions. This test is based on your choice of words. Take a look at a set of images and select the best word that describes the given image. And immediately we will declare the results.
Click Let’s Start
Share your results with us. We are happy to hear from you!
You May Also Like:
- What’s Your Psychic Power? QUIZ
- What Is The Best Job For You? Take This Optical Illusion Quiz To Find Out
- First Impression Quiz: What Is The First Thing People Notice About You?
- Dharma Type Test: Find Your True Life Path With This Quiz
- Who Were You In Your Past Life According To What You Saw First? Quiz
- What You See First In This Image Reveals Your Mind Power: Quiz