Signs You May Be Suffering From Narcissistic Abuse
1. You feel mentally, emotionally, and Physically exhausted.
2. You are constantly on high alert, or feel like you are always walking on egg shells.
3. You feel like you lost yourself, and no longer know who you are.
4. You feel isolated and lonely.
5. You are suffering from low self esteem and you never feel good enough, or you may feel like there is something wrong with you.
6. You are in a constant state of confusion and life feels overwhelming, and you often feel like you don’t know what you are doing?
7. Suffer from depression and /or anxiety. You are having trouble being functional, and accomplishing everyday tasks.
8. Your entire wellbeing is suffering and you are getting physical symptoms like headaches, or other physical problems and/or illnesses as a result of the chronic stress in these relationships.
9. You feel beaten down and broken as a result of the relationship with the narcissist or pathological person.
Narcissist Quotes, Anxiety Quotes, Depression Quotes