Girls be watching serial killer documentaries to relax before bed.I’m girls.
interesting facts, weird facts, strange facts, unbelievable facts, interesting facts about, random interesting facts, odd facts
Due to increased brain activity, people with higher intelligence tend to have a harder time falling asleep at night.
Interesting Facts, interesting facts about brain, interesting facts about human brain, interesting facts about sleep, interesting facts about the brain psychology, interesting facts about brain activity
7 Ways You Can Energize Yourself WITHOUT Drinking Coffee
• Moving your body
• Indulging in self-care
• Drinking some water
• Taking a nap
• Eating nutritious food
• Getting some fresh air
• De-stressing by deep breathing
Mental Health Quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental health quotes, good mental health quotes, best mental health quotes, Interesting Facts
You know who doesn’t get impostor syndrome? Cats. Not only does every cat know they’re a cat, I think every cat believes firmly, with conviction, that they are the best possible cat, the prime example of a cat, the most cat a cat could be.
– Jennifer Adcock
Jennifer Adcock Quotes, Interesting Facts, impostor syndrome quotes, quotes about impostor syndrome, facts about cats, interesting facts about cats
Duration of the days of the week, explained with the golden ratio:
Interesting Facts, golden ratio, what is the golden ratio, golden ratio calculator
Basorexia (n.) the overwhelming desire to kiss
interesting facts quotes, basorexia definition, what does basorexia mean, what is basorexia, what is basorexia disease
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN DATING:
1. Stop choosing what isn’t choosing you. If it’s not mutual, why pursue it?
2. Worry less about if they like you, and more about if you like them.
3. Would you be friends with this person if you weren’t physically attracted to them? Be honest.
4. Stop being shocked by repeated behaviour. Notice patterns and believe them.
5. Rejection is not as personal as it feels. Liking someone or being liked is more about compatibility than inherent worth.
6. You don’t need to be perfect to be loved. Perfection isn’t relatable. You can’t connect to it.
Interesting Facts, interesting facts a
Leave a Reply