How To Take Better Care Of Yourself During Christmas
• Give yourself permission to go slow
• Don’t obsess about everything being perfect, being happy is what matters
• You don’t have to feel guilty for saying ‘No’
• Your efforts are more than enough
• Steal time for yourself and reflect
• Try to have low expectations to avoid disappointment
• Spend time with your loved ones without screens
• Create as many good memories as you can
• Lastly, Don’t forget to breathe
Self Love Quotes, Love Yourself Quotes, happiness self love quotes, self worth self love quotes, best self love quotes, quotes about self love, christmas quotes, merry christmas quotes, best christmas quotes
I Found Peace When…
• I embraced my authenticity
• I began to trust myself
• I accepted my own imperfections
• I stopped trying to “save” or “fix” people
• I started to appreciate the things I have
• I learned to set boundaries
• I stopped trying to prove my worth
• I accepted the things that I can’t change
• I began to be honest about how I felt
• I no longer let people dictate how I felt about myself
• I stopped explaining myself to people who didn’t want to understand me
Things To Say To Your Body
1. You are a good body.
2. I accept you as you are right now.
3. I will meet your needs today.
4. My relationship with you is important.
5. You are enough.
6. It’s okay to take up space.
7. Thank you for the things you do.
8. You are worth loving.
9. I won’t gauge your worth by your weight.
10. You don’t have to be xyz.
11. Food is not the enemy.
Self Love Quotes, Love Yourself Quotes, Body
Letting Go Of The Lie That
• Your worth is your work
• You’ll never be satisfied in stillness
• You can’t let them in
• You aren’t safe
• You’re not doing enough
• You’ll always be stuck inside of yourself
• You’re as good as you make someone else feel
• You’re better alone
Self Love Quotes, Love Yourself Quotes, Self-Worth Quotes
Things You Go Through When You Start Healing
• A cycle of self-love, self-doubt, and self-criticism
• Learning and unlearning
• Making mistakes
• Finding it hard to be selfish
• Feeling frustrated
• Struggling to fit in
• Being discouraged
• Feeling lost
• Recreating self
Leave a Reply