5. Compliments that show that you trust him and his ability to lead
Blame social conditioning, biology, or whatever else you’d like to, but the majority of men have a deep level love of being seen as the leader in their lives and relationships.
Let him know that you see him and that you trust his way of being in the world by saying a few of the following:
– I trust you.
– I’m on your side.
– You’ve never steered us wrong in the past.
– I would follow you anywhere.
– You always give the best advice. You’re so smart.
6. Compliments that show that you are affected by him
Essentially all men know the feeling of having someone walk past them who is so attractive that they go weak in the knees. The intoxicating rush of attraction that we feel is a potent one.
Let him know that you feel something similar when you are around him.
– I can’t help but blush around you.
– You always know how to make me smile.
– I respond to you on such a deep level.
– I feel like I can accomplish so much more in my life because I have you as a safety net. I always feel supported by you and it means so much to me.
– Your eyes are so captivating. I could get lost in them forever.
– I’ve never felt more safe and comfortable around any other person. I love being in your presence.
– I’ve never been more turned on by anyone. You make me weak in the knees so often.
– You are the funniest guy I know.
Your unique guy will respond to some of these more strongly than others. Try out a handful of them and see what comes of it.
And before the comments section turns into a “Why do we need to stroke the male ego?”/“People don’t need compliments… they should be internally validated!” fest… this article is merely setting out a blueprint to help people live with love more often.
Everyone enjoys receiving a sincere compliment, and the majority of these could be applied to any woman as well.
Written By: Jordan Gray
Originally appeared on jordangrayconsulting.com
Printed with permission
You May Also Like:
- Compliments: Your Key to Copulation – Sassy Advice for Men
- 10 Adorable Compliments That Will Touch Her Heart
- The 10 Most Heartfelt Compliments You Can Give A Man