50+ Highly Introspective Paulo Coelho Quotes On Love And Life
One of the biggest names in literature, Paulo Coelho is a man of wisdom and love which is evident from his writings and his quotes. This Brazilian author and lyricist works have changed the lives of millions across the globe and still continues to do so. His greatest work yet, ‘The Alchemist’ is a household book name that everyone must-read.
Paulo Coelho’s quotes and words of wisdom have the power to change your perspectives on love and life – two things that go hand in hand. His insight on the subjects are bound to leave you wondering about your relationships, lifestyle and life in general. We have been blessed with the works of such a deep thinker like Paulo Coelho through his novels and quotes and we would like to share his blessings upon us with you.
Related: Much like Paulo Coelho’s Quotes, Friedrich Nietzsche quotes are bound to strike a spark in a corner of your mind you thought never existed. Here are 30+ Thought-Provoking Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes That Will Enlighten You.
Here are 50+ Highly Introspective Paulo Coelho Quotes On Love And Life:
1, “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
2. “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.”
3. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
4. “If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.”
5. “Certain things in life simply have to be experienced – and never explained. Love is such a thing.”
6. “Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
7. “Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn’t have the courage to say “yes” to life?”
8. “Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.”
9. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.”
10. “The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”
11. “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second’s encounter with God and with eternity.”
12. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.”
13. “Tears are words that need to be written.”
14. “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”
15. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.”
16. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.”
17. “When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself.”