Make your list of things that you will definitely own after you achieve your rich goals!
“I wanna be a billionaire… I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine”
– Bruno Mars
Not just Bruno who sings it. We sing it too.
Who doesn’t dream of becoming rich? Those mansion like houses, and everything rich and fancy.
If not a Forbes cover then there are definitely some cool house interiors and furniture that we often dream of installing if we would have been a billionaire.
These images will definitely give you some rich goals!
1. A room perfect for sleepovers, containing a fireplace and projection screen
2. A lovely tree house to make your childhood dreams come true
3. A quiet reflection pond and luxurious hammock.
4. A hanging bed — for the sweetest sleep of your life
5. Accordion windows that transform a boring kitchen into an outdoor patio bar
6. An intricate, gravity defying cat transit system
..for every room of the house.
7. A cosmic bed
8. A magic lamp that turns your room into an Eastern palace
9. A small, cozy reading nook under the stairs for quiet afternoons
10. An indoor-outdoor pool
11. An underground garage
12. A swimming pool that doubles as a home theater.
13. A tent that lets you admire the starry sky
14. A multilevel labyrinth aquarium
15. Your own mini-golf course & putting range nestled between rooms.
16. An over-the-water swing
17. A tree-house themed kid’s room, where the bed is burrowed in the tree-house.
18. Wall-to-wall bookshelves concealing a hidden door to a secret room
19. A glass floor bathroom above an elevator shaft — for those seeking thrills
20. A private island in the Pacific Ocean
21. A cozy library where you can spend some time alone with your books
22. An awesome water slide in the bedroom that goes into the pool
Copyright @The Minds Journal
All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.
You may also like:
- Top 5 Zodiac Signs Most Likely To Get Rich According To Astrologers
- Finding Your Triggers For A Rich Life: How The Flow State Ignites Intrinsic Motivation
- You Don’t Have to Be Rich to Have an Emotionally Wealthy Marriage