5 Ways To Handle Your Negative Thoughts
- Be conscious of your thoughts: As soon as you find yourself thinking a negative thought, stop yourself from thinking it.
- Keep Busy: Keeping your hands and mind occupied by doing tasks like cleaning, sorting, knitting etc. It helps keep your mind off negative thoughts.
- Avoid Triggers: Minimizing contact with negative people and avoiding negative triggers can help keep you sane and positive.
- Get Rest: Lack of sleep greatly affects your mood, causing you to feel anxious, irritable and angry.
- Listen To Music: Listening to your favorite music for 25 minutes a day can bring about a great mood change and have a positive effect on your health and day.