10) You want to get out of the”hamster wheel” of your life
You will feel as if you are stuck on a treadmill. Each day you will wake up, go through the grind and sleep only to wake up the next morning with the same feeling of disinterest and apathy.
All these signs are the push that you need to reorganize your life and step off the hamster wheel.
11) You experience intense self-doubt and self-worth issues
During the initial stages of spiritual awakening, you may find yourself doubting every move that you make.
This is because the way you used to do things earlier will not make any sense to you now and you have not yet found the courage to do things in a new way that aligns with your soul purpose.
Be patient. You will get through this transformation phase and overcome all self-doubt and self-worth issues.
12) You struggle with Insomnia
Throughout this process, you may have worrying thoughts about where you are, where you want to go and how you will get there. The racing thoughts may just accelerate at night and interfere with your ability to have a good night’s sleep.
Try doing meditation and mindfulness practices to calm down your racing thoughts and improve your quality of sleep.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- The Dark Night Of The Soul
- 20 Diagnostic Signs That You’re Suffering From Soul Loss
- Ego Death: The Obliteration of the Self and the Experience of Enlightenment
- Awakening Is a Destructive Process
- Morality Of Wisdom: There Is No Such Thing As Good Or Bad