I’ve done quite some reading because I wanted to know what this thing called, “LOVE” really is. What I read then came out as merely words- words that made sense but still merely words. Until suddenly today, I actually felt that they meant- knew deeply what the word conveyed.
Falling in love with love is what we always wished for. What is a Babe to do? I can’t help it. Love is always been my euphoria. How about you? It’s a simple answer. It gives a piece of heaven here on earth. Have you ever noticed the way your life changes when you’re crazy and truly in love? You read poems. Read old love letters and read lyrics of a song that makes you sing with love. You write a beautiful love story. You listen to love songs played on the air. Find a novel or amazing movies that will reflect your feelings about someone you love. You find yourself humming as you go about your day. Smiling at each stranger you meet along the subway. When you’re in love and happy, you do a sort of kindness for other people because you want them feel the same happiness you have. But loving yourself is important. They said, you cannot give what you don’t have. And once you feel in love with yourself, you can embrace the whole world with love. It’s not about selfishness as there is a golden voice that whispers-“I accept gracefully who I am, I respect and trust myself and I treasure my beautiful life.”
Hey, you don’t have to wait for a man to release all these feelings- of being attractive, fascinating or lovable woman. By yourself, you can do it.
To that woman out there who is alone for quite some time now, had her heart broken and can’t let go the ‘ghost’ of the past within her: Magic begins the moment you explore yourself. Don’t cut yourself off from one of life’s greatest pleasures. It’s actually a good thing when you’re alone because it gives you a space and time to discover your existence and importance in life. Having a man beside you do not equate you from being alone and happy. Well, I’m not telling you to isolate yourself to the rest of the world. But, when one gave up on you- don’t come up with the idea that life ended there. Don’t get stuck in a rut. You can always treat yourself a princess. It may sound so absurd but here are the few things that you should try sometime:
1) Date yourself out to a restaurant with a good book company. Spray your favorite Bulgari’s Eau Par-fume that smells like green tea. Have a sensuous, downright, sexy image in pairing this scent to your Elie Saab pearl beaded dress.
2) Pamper yourself to royal bath, like, the unforgettable 90-minute Moroccan hammam bath or allow yourself the pleasure of a pure relaxation while stimulating your senses with a combination of detoxifying body-buff followed by a blissful marma or clarins oil massage that reduces stress levels and creates inner joy as it reconnects you with your body and mind.
3) Go out for a cinema alone with a caramel coated popcorn puffs with you and watch movie which promises some mystery, action movie about great men- like General Douglas MacArthur, sort of a mysterious man, he smoked a pipe and wore sunglasses, too; or a comedy that will make you laugh out loud.
4) Turn on soft, dreamy and romantic selection of music and try a candle light dinner alone with a slug of Sauvignon Blanc wine and bask in how beautiful you look in the dim light. Tell yourself, “You’re so fabulous! I’ve never loved like this before.”
5) At bedtime, slip into your gorgeous camison and put the silent presence that nourish every sense but the ear on the side table of your bed- bouquet of ROSES! And inhale HEAVEN.