In our lives, we sometimes tend to lose faith, particularly when things don’t go according to our plans. We not only lose faith in ourselves but also in the potential outcomes of our human lives. Experiencing the monumental failures of life leads to losing hope, and finally faith. At its core, faith is something deeply rooted in our desires for good things to happen to us. Faith is the expectation deep inside us that things will get better for us. It is something that makes us take the next step without even seeing the entire staircase. In simple words, if we didn’t have faith, life would fail to have a reason.
Therefore, faith is no less important than the air we breathe. While oxygen is required for nourishing the body, faith helps us nourish our heart and the soul. With their faith, people have moved mountains. However, please remember that faith is not just a notion to hold onto when going gets tough. It is one of the most important elements of human existence on earth.
It is difficult to single out the ways in which faith makes a positive difference in our lives because it is everywhere. Mentioned below are some reasons why faith is so important to us.
– The human mind is an extremely powerful tool and some say the most powerful one we will ever have that can not only be used for good but may also get wasted by abuse and negligence. This is why we tend to move away from positivity in troubled times. In this situation, faith is the much-needed tool that replenishes abundance in our mind, spirit, and heart. When we hold unwavering faith, our mind gets trained to think in abundance. When we firmly believe and expect good things to happen, good things are attracted to us. Therefore, be sure to hold faith in your mind’s forefront because it is your pathway for abundance.
– In the Bible, there is a powerful story known as the Book of Job. Those who have read the story would know that the moral of the story is “whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” At bad times, we may sometimes feel like giving up. However, we must not lose faith because a man without faith is like a stream without water.
– Going through life’s ups and downs often takes a toll on us. Sometimes, we even end up questioning our own existence. However, through all these trials and tribulations faced by us, faith provides us a helping hand. By guiding us in the correct direction, it helps us discover our purpose of life. This, however, doesn’t happen overnight. In difficult situations, things always get harder before getting better. After suffering for days, we somehow discover the strength to make it through. Faith is where this strength comes from. When we have faith, everything in life becomes far easier to get through. This is the guiding star that takes us towards the purpose of our lives.
– We often allow our lives to be run by anxiety, stress, and fear. Once this happens, we spend each moment of life worrying about one thing or another. These worries often lead to highly-stressful situations, causing physical problems as well as mental anguish. Faith helps us stay away from the realms of anxiety, stress, and fear. Therefore, by learning to harbor faith, it is possible to lead a stress-free and anxiety-free life.
– Faith is also our pathway to finding solutions to different problems in life. Please remember that God created human beings not just to survive, but thrive.
Therefore, if you are barely surviving, there are undoubtedly better things in store for your future. Just remember that the pathway to all these solutions is steeped in faith.
Hope all of you enjoyed this brief article. You may go to Radiant Church or visit its website to find out more about the importance of faith in our life.