Nowadays the major element of the spiritual development pattern is that we are trying to understand the contents of our Minds, to analyze our thoughts and emotions. Our attention is thus engaged by the various methods that we are using to examine our thoughts and emotions. That is what we regard as our real internal world, and we create the illusion of toiling on our spiritual birth. What do we need to know about the Spiritual Birth?
4 Things to Know about Spiritual Birth:
1. From the aspect of our spiritual birth and internal development, the amount of spiritual knowledge gathered, the spiritual development methods acquired, and the sophisticated spiritual events we have had in our life are all unimportant.
2. Spiritual birth, our internal development, therefore, does not only depend on our life experience; it depends much more on our ability to divert our attention from the outside world to our internal world. Are we able to turn away from the patterns of Mind, programmed by our Egos, and is there a deep desire to know the true answer to the question ”Who am I?”
3. From the aspect of our spiritual birth the–often chaotic–world of our Mind and emotions is not our real internal world. Our attention should not be directed to the analysis and comprehension of these; instead, we need to concentrate on becoming conscious of our existence, to find the center of our Self behind our external life and personal history. That is our real internal world.
4. Spiritual birth can only be the result of consciousness.
In the course of our spiritual world we become conscious of, and alert to that internal world. Once that has been accomplished, our life is placed on entirely new foundations. The Mind stops functioning the way it used to and, together with that, our sense of identifying with the Mind vanishes. The spiritual Ego, our separate little self disappears, and we are permeated by a permanent, light presence. The personality is gone, and what remains is silence and presence, as the real essence of our existence. From that time on, that will serve as the real foundation for our internal development.
You May Also Like:
- Birthmark Meanings based on their locations
- Your Birth Order Says A Lot About Your Personality: Find Out Here
- What A Woman’s Birth Month Says About Her Personality