SEVEN SENTENCES I WISH I’D READ SOONER
• These hard times, this pain, these lessons one day they’ll be your strength, your awareness, your blessings.– Steven Bartlett
• Stop expecting honesty from people who lie to themselves.
• You’ll never look good trying to make someone look bad.
• Save your explanations for those that are determined to understand you – give your silence to those that are determined to misunderstand you.
• Your life is too short to be unhappy 5 days a week in exchange for 2 days of freedom.
• Don’t be upset from people you don’t respect.
• Life is not tiring. Wanting life to be a certain way but not having the confidence to make it that way, is tiring.
Steven Bartlett Quotes, Life Quotes, Life Lessons Quotes, Self Love Quotes, Love Yourself Quotes, quotes about life, life quotes deep, live life quotes, best life quotes, living life quotes, positive life quotes, live your life quotes