5 Reasons It’s Hard To Be an Introvert Parent
- Because you can’t stay alone in your room for long. It’s either the kids will keep on knocking till you open the door or just burst inside without even knocking.
- Because you have to be fun. Even if you’re not on it.
- Because you have to listen to everything that your kids tell you. Even if you’re mind is floating and about to shut down.
- Because you have to go out sometimes for them to have some fun. Even when you don’t want to.
- Because you have to attend school activities with them and be obliged to mingle with their classmate’s parents.