10. Capricorn (December 22 – January 20)
Have a traditional date in a solitary place and receive anything which will remind them that they are loved.
The introvert Capricorn hates public display of affection. They would rather take their romantic partner on a traditional date in some place where nobody would disturb them. Capricorns take a lot of time to commit and when they are in a relationship, they always make it a private affair, loving their partner in their own way. Any gift which will express their partner’s love for them will be appreciated by the stubborn goat.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 21 – February 19)
Likes surprises but usually does not buy the idea of Valentine’s Day.
The free-spirited Aquarius is likely to be single. If they are in a relationship, they would prefer anything that would surprise them. The Aquarius loves the universe and anything related to nature, to this world, to humanity would be appreciated by them. They usually would not follow the crowd in Valentine’s Day celebrations but accept their partner’s love and affection.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 20 – March 20)
Spend their time amidst nature and receive gifts related to spirituality or learning.
The most intuitive of all the zodiac signs, the fish would want to have a magical time with their lover, walking by the lake on a moonlit night or watching the sunset together or lying on the meadow, stargazing. The sensitive Pisces need to be dealt with tenderness and care. They enjoy the old-school courtship.
For gifts, choose anything related to spirituality like crystals, or books on learning something new, a language, or a hobby because they are spiritual in nature and have a strong inclination towards learning.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
So, what are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments down below!