“I want to be in a loving relationship. What do I need to do?”
“You need to practice Inner Bonding so that you stop abandoning yourself by ignoring your feelings, judging yourself, and turning to addictions, including the addiction of making another responsible for your worth and lovability.
Once you are taking loving care of yourself – not in order to get a partner, but because being loving is your highest priority – then it is likely that you will attract a loving and available partner. By practicing Inner Bonding and learning to take loving care of yourself, you raise your frequency and will attract someone of like frequency.
As the law of attraction states, ‘Like attracts like’.”
You may also like:
- 8 Deep Questions To Ask Yourself If You Keep Attracting Toxic and Manipulative Partners
- Why Romance Turns Toxic: The Psychology Behind Love & Relationships
- How We Fool Ourselves Into Thinking We Need To Stay With Toxic Partners
- 16 Ways To Tell If Your Man Is Emotionally Unavailable (And May Never Love You)
- Reasons Why You Always Get Stuck With The Wrong Guy