8. Love Becomes a Joke:
We tell people that we will just die alone and keep hooking up when they ask us about our love status. Naturally, we start treating love like a joke and stop thinking seriously about it because that is what it has been made for us. Failing more than once often takes all our hopes down and there is no to blame for it except the people who failed us.
9. We Become The Flirting Kind:
It becomes about having fun and never looking back for us after being left heartbroken too often. We flirt and fool around with more than one man because staying with just one man means giving him the power to hurt us and anything but that is our course of action now.
10. We Jump Back in Dirt Willingly:
We become the kind of people who text their exes, who make booty-calls and ask the world to damage them more than they already are. We have become so used to pain that we get high on it now. We are already so messed up, what worse can happen?
11. Love Stories Make Us Cringe:
“That never really happens; I call bullshit.” We yell when a player in a movie starts to be with just one girl because he fell in love. Love stories are just too fictitious for our taste now. Not only do we laugh at them but they make us cringe big time.
12. We Secretly, Very Secretly Hope:
Despite being hopeless and rotten at the heart, we secretly hope for things to get better because, after all, we are humans who need love and attention. We might get the latter but love is hard to get and we are not yet giving up at life yet. We hope someone heals all our wounds.
Related Video – 8 Beautiful Life Lessons You Can Learn From One Sided Love
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- Why Is It That Broken Men Expect Women To Manage Their Emotions For Them
- What It Means To Fall In Love With A Girl Who Is Beautifully Broken
- This Is Why The Strongest Girls Feel Things The Deepest
- Here’s Why The Strongest Women Often Feel So Broken Inside