11. Love Stories Make Us Cringe:
“That never really happens; I call bullshit.” We yell when a player in a movie starts to be with just one girl because he fell in love. Love stories are just too fictitious for our taste now. Not only do we laugh at them but they make us cringe big time.
12. We Secretly, Very Secretly Hope:
Despite being hopeless and rotten at the heart, we secretly hope for things to get better because, after all, we are humans who need love and attention. We might get the latter but love is hard to get and we are not yet giving up at life yet. We hope someone heals all our wounds.
Related Video – 8 Beautiful Life Lessons You Can Learn From One Sided Love
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- Why Is It That Broken Men Expect Women To Manage Their Emotions For Them
- What It Means To Fall In Love With A Girl Who Is Beautifully Broken
- This Is Why The Strongest Girls Feel Things The Deepest
- Here’s Why The Strongest Women Often Feel So Broken Inside