But in the last while, my inbox has also been filled with messages from men such as you. Men who are trying to love the woman who has been to hell and back, but are struggling. Men who are doing the best they can, but are hurting. Men who are trying to understand more, do better, love harder, but aren’t sure if it’s worth the pain and exhaustion. Men who are confused, unsure, lost, and in need of answers.
Read more here Dear Man Who Loves The Woman Who Has Been To Hell and Back
You May Also Like
- 9 Ways the Beautifully Broken Girl Loves Differently
- Let The Heart Be Broken Once: On Why Damaged People Love Better And Live Better
- To the One Who Needs to Fall Back in Love with the Self
- The 3 Best Women To Marry (According To The Zodiac Signs)
- Women With This Zodiac Sign Are The Most Extra-Ordinary: Everyone Gets Easily Addicted To Them