7. Libra (September 23 – October 22)
Ends up with people who love them for their appearances.
The charming Libra loves to be with people who admire them for the ways they look. But you need balance in life. So, you need to be with the one who will love you even on days you don’t look good and will criticize you to make you improve.
8. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
Falls for unassertive ones.
The moody, mysterious Scorpio often ends up with unassertive partners as they live in their own world. This leads them to a lot of wrong moves. The ideal partner for the Scorpio is a sensitive person who will be able to understand and support them.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
Ends up with a like-minded and chilled out partner who lacks seriousness.
The fun-loving Sagittarius always ends up with a partner who loves to explore with them but the lack of seriousness in their partner causes harm to the relationship. The Sagittarius needs a partner who is equally fun-loving and serious.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
Falls for introverts.
The workaholic Capricorn usually takes time to fall in love and after some time, both the partners don’t know how to interact. A practical and easy-going partner is someone Capricorn should be with.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Ends up with people who are fragile like them.
It’s hard for the Aquarius to commit because they are carefree and this leads to them committing to the wrong people who are equally laidback to the ways of the world. However, the Aquarius needs someone who will keep them grounded.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
Ends up with narcissists.
The dreamer, sensitive Pisces loves to help people and usually falls in love with narcissists who use them and leave them hurt and broken. You need someone who will love you back and help you with the practical ways of life.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
So, do you also keep on falling for the wrong people? Let us know in the comments down below!