In order to show love, you need to trust in the wisdom of your heart. You need to be willing to open to and feel the pain you have been trying to fix. Only then can love emerge as your inner mother, father, friend or lover.
Love is not only softness. Love is not a “woo-woo” new age cliche. Love is ruthless acceptance, fierce passion, and intense openness. Love will take your pain in its arms and cherish it with the white fire love of a mother towards its newborn child. Love will cradle and clothe your pain, and listen to its dying words with unsurpassable devotion and fervor.
The moment you feel this love throb in your chest, in your soul, is the moment you have found the doorway to your pain’s liberation.
Originally appeared on LONERWOLF
You may also like:
- 4 Steps To Let Go Of The Hurt That’s Holding You Back From Happiness
- This Is How You Know If Your Soul Is Tired and Ways To Fix it
- Is Your Soul Tired? 10 Things That Exhaust Your Soul and Ways To Fix It
- 6 Ways To Love The Broken Girl
- Yoga Poses To Release Emotional Pain