“Life isn’t a dry book if you know its Author.” Bea C. Pilotin
Despite what we’ve heard in countless fairy tales, there’s no guarantee that people who get into a relationship will live happily ever after. Sometimes, things go wrong- terribly wrong. Even with the best intentions, we find ourselves in a relationship full of resentment, despair and disappointment. Yes, there is no heartache quite like the pain of an unhappy and broken heart.
Whatever your troubling circumstances are, whether you’re a brokenhearted over a loss of a loved one, or disillusioned because a dearest one has betrayed, discarded or failed you. You can always love yourself, anyway. You may be deeply hurt or perhaps you’re plagued by loneliness, despondency and discouragement but you can be confident that you are under God’s watchful eye. You can always say with confidence that God will never leave you alone and He sees you all the time.
And if your heart is broken into bits and pieces, here are few lessons that must be learned and not to be taken the wrong way:
1. Although the relationship’s sickness may not be cured, God’s grace can make you cured.
2. In acceptance, you find peace and love.
3. Sorrow can be good for the soul. lt can uncover hidden depth in yourself. It causes you to think earnestly about yourself. It makes you ponder your motives, your intentions and your interests. And the most beautiful thing is that, you get to know yourself as never before.
3. Spending quiet time with yourself brings you quiet rest from within.
4. Life isn’t a dry book if we know its Author.
5. Stop listening into lies and find the ability to hear the truth.
5. God fills your heart with peace when you pour your heart with forgiveness and acceptance.
6. Love is the shortest route between your heart and happiness.
7. There’s a pain in your heart that only you can heal.
8. Forgiving is the true measure of love- remember this always.
9. Even in life’s darkest day, you can still have the brightest ray of hope.
10. Each new day gives you new reason to sing a song and dance a new step.
11. Pain, when you accept it with patience and humbleness, will lead you to a deeper and fuller life.
12. Everyone is looking for happiness. People follow many avenues trying to find it. And happiness always depends on what you are and not what you have.
13. A heart in tune with love can’t help but sing with beautiful songs.
14. Hatred will leave you when you realize that you were created with a heart to love.
15. Allow God to touch your broken heart with His love.
It’s true, you haven’t learned to live a beautiful life until you’ve learned to forgive the people who have caused you pain and forget what’s hurting you deep in your heart.