They assist us with the defeat of our personal demons and support us with that struggle. They also come to assist us with both our personal and spiritual ascension process.
The main difference between the two in my eyes is that a karmic soul mate is hindered in some way from establishing the soul ties necessary to create a soul mate connection in this lifetime. Whereas the cosmic soul mate will be MORE THAN READY and able to do so.
Attracting Your Soulmate
If you are looking to attract a soul mate there are many meditations, rituals, practices, candles to light, and colors to wear but the most important part of attracting a soul mate is becoming whole within the self. Find your inner peace and balance and this will reflect back to you in all relationships. Here are a couple tips to follow when you are ready to attract a soul mate.
Colors to use (wear or candles to light): pink, blue, purple, and green. These colors resonate on a higher frequency and will aid in aligning your spirit to be ready to receive your soul mate.
Create love affirmations in your own words to reprogram your subconscious mind to accept love.
Listen to 528 Hz love frequency and align and clear your heart chakra. This can be done through meditation, yoga, or mantras.
Take an honest look at yourself and strive toward self-improvement.
When you suspect someone may be a potential soul mate you will be prompted by several signs.
- 11:11 ties
- telepathic connection, for example, you think of them and they call or you might do or say things at the same time.
- You will have had a lot of similar life experiences.
- You will both be ready to form a soul mate connection.
- Will feel like the relationship flows
- You will both accept each other as you are
- You will try to avoid unnecessary conflict
- You become more than “lovers” you may become friends, business partners, etc.
- After coming together you will see dramatic growth and life improvement
It is important to note that a soul mate or twin flame is not only limited to intimate relationships. They can be family relationships, friends, and sometimes even enemies (karmic) as all relationships have their purpose.
The purpose of a soul mate relationship is to help the souls that were split reunite. By doing so it further unites the cosmic universal energy that flows through us. Our ability to unify is our ability to express the divinity that shines within.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You May Also Like
- There’s More to Life Than Being Happy
- 10 Great Life Lessons To Remember
- 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth
- 11 Things You Should Remind Yourself Daily