But the truth is you can’t do it. Here’s why:
1.. If you need to sleep with him to lock him down, you never really had the connection you thought you did.
2. If you sleep with him too soon, you’ll ruin the challenge for him. He will lose interest if he doesn’t have to work for your affection.
3. It breaks the emotional connection with the guy. If he gets to home base too soon, he won’t feel the right level of comfort with you and finally
4. If you sleep with a guy too soon, you won’t seem valuable to him. You are basically “giving him the milk for free” as the old saying goes.
Remember my particularly astute quote about this? That is:
“Easy never really turns into love anywhere else but in the movies.”
I could probably go on for hours with more reasons why you should not sleep with him on the first date.
I realize it’s tough when everything you see in the movies, everything you see and hear in music and everything you read about romance books tell you that you should just throw caution to the wind and be as sexual as you want but it’s all a lie.
Now at the risk of being politically incorrect, let me be really clear about this.
You will find that the man who you make wait a little bit will be more emotionally involved and connected with you that if you jump right into bed with him.
You can take that right from Carlos. I know it’s considered sexist to say it but it’s the truth and most women know it deep down, deep inside them.
If you want a long-term relationship with a guy, it’s not a good idea to pull the bait and switch where you get him sexually connected first and then try to rope him into something else in the long term.
Women who manage to find quality men and keep them don’t use that strategy.
In fact, these women have always been successful with men throughout history.
What do they do differently?
These women understand that they can use something far more powerful to make a guy fall for them and lock him down into a commitment.
In fact, he’ll be the one wanting the commitment from YOU.
You don’t have to use any shiny prizes to lure him.
Instead, you use the power of promise with him.
It’s called The Cupid Effect.
If you want him to stop running away from you and commit to you forever, you’ve got to know how to use The Cupid Effect to make him love you in one easy step.
You may also like:
- 5 Helpful Tips For Setting Boundaries In Your Marriage
- 5 Healthy Relationship Boundaries That Keep the Romance Alive
- 10 Reasons Why Boundaries Don’t Work
- Setting Boundaries That are Clear & Well-Expressed
- 10 Great Things That Happen When You Set Boundaries