24. Tell your partner that you are proud of her or him.
25. Declare your respect not only to your partner but also in front of witnesses.
Be sure to tell your partner that you are overjoyed with the partnership you are co-creating, and so pleased to have a partner that is worthy of your respect.
Please don’t be limited to these ideas.
They are just a starter kit; you can come up with some splendid ideas of your own. If you follow these simple guidelines, you have a right to expect that evidence will start to show itself of a more enriched partnership.
Don’t take our word for it, look to your own experience and see what you discover. And be sure to enjoy the exciting process as much as you can.
We’re giving away 3 e-books absolutely free of charge. The Ten Biggest Things We’ve Learned Since We Got Married, Your Guide to Great Sex, and An End to Arguing.
To receive them just click here:
You may also like:
- 6 Signs Your Partner Doesn’t Respect You.
- 8 SIGNS YOU’RE WITH SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS YOU
- 12 Signs You’re Disrespecting Yourself (and How to Stop)
- When You Start Respecting Yourself, These Are 21 Things That Change In Your Life
- 7 Inner Archetypes That Cripple Your Confidence and Self-Respect