The Simplest Ways to Achieve Personal Empowerment
1. Drop any “us vs. them” thinking, begin to see yourself as equal to all other people, equally worthy of love and good treatment, and equally capable of being erroneous, making mistakes, and screwing up. We are all human, we are all created equally, we are all equally responsible for ourselves.
2. Start to make small changes in your everyday life to enforce a sense of power to yourself, do things that give you a sense of responsibility, become accountable to yourself. Face small fears first, to enforce to yourself that you CAN. Then begin to truly believe this is true because you CAN.
3. Investigate your feelings – get to know how you feel and why you feel it. This is the beginning of self-awareness, which is the most rewarding gift you can give yourself as a sentient being. Understanding why we feel the way we feel, where those feelings originate in our childhood, why we operate the way we do is so rewarding, as well as illuminating. It frees us to step outside of our conditioning, and be more than we previously thought we were.
4. Realize it is okay to feel hurt, used, abused, neglected, betrayed, etc. But it is not okay to languish in those feelings, or pull up a chair and live there. Nor is it okay to invite further abuse into your life simply because you’ve endured it already. And it is faulty logic to assume everyone else in the world is going to mistreat you too.
5. Let go of the need to place blame, in any and all situations; blame is pointless. Instead, focus upon your actions, your reactions, your feelings, and work towards the knowledge that you are human, it’s okay to mess up, so long as you learn from your mistakes and move forward in life.
It is through a self-aware understanding of who we are that we become capable of screwing up in life without feeling guilty, making mistakes without feeling like we have to run away or build alibis or point the finger of blame when “bad things” happen to us.
Life isn’t fair or unfair, it is simply consistently chaotic, as this is the nature of the Universe. And it is constantly responding to our feelings, and what we are exuding vibrationally. If you are sending out victim vibrations the Universe will very non-biasedly send you more of what you’re putting out. So you owe it to yourself to begin to explore and experiment with the vibrations of being in charge of yourself so that the Universe can adjust it’s output settings towards you.
When you shift the way you feel and behave, the Universe will shift naturally in turn, and your reality will change as a result. And this is the nature of life within the confines of polarity within our Galaxy.
So as a favor to yourself, and to the planet by an extension (because a happy you sends out ripples of happiness to the Earth) you owe it to yourself to:
- Get to know yourself – deeply.
- Be honest with yourself about who you are, and how you feel, and accept yourself completely.
- Realize that the Universe loves you as much as you love yourself – become responsible for intensifying that Love by loving yourself more profoundly.
- Let go of your attachments to drama, polarity, and self-pity. The best attention you can receive is your own positive honest aware attention.
Wishing you empowerment and sovereignty in each moment forward.