6. Associate yourself with positive things.
When your name is mentioned in a crowd, what’s the first word that’s likely to come to peoples’ minds? How do they see you? Do they think ‘strong-willed’, ‘happy’, ‘confident’, or is it something more negative like ‘needy’? The better you position yourself in peoples minds, the better people will perceive you. It doesn’t matter what you are (we all have negative qualities), it’s all about how they perceive you. And you’ll only want them to perceive you in a positive light.
3. Is there really such a thing as love at first sight or is it just a myth?
Love, at first sight, does indeed exist. If someone manages to meet your criteria that are on your subconscious list from the beginning, you’ll most likely fall in love with this person at first sight.
“Wait a minute though,” you say to yourself, “If I’ve never spoken to them ever, how can I possibly know whether they meet my criteria or not?” It’s easy. Your criteria may include things like the way they stand, walk, talk or even interact with others. This might occur if the person’s mannerisms, actions, appearance or something else reminds you of somebody else.
The classic example is if the person reminds you of someone you once loved before. We usually follow a pattern and fall in love with the same type of person that we loved in our past. So if someone reminds you of someone you once loved before, but you weren’t consciously aware that they were reminding you of someone from your past …you might find yourself falling in love at first sight with them and not really knowing why. You’ll then just think it was “fate” that you fell in love with them.
For more information on relationship advice, check out John Alex Clarks website “RelationshipPsychology.com“.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Certain Signs of Being in Love (according to psychology)
- 4 Alpha Traits In A Woman That Makes A Strong Man Fall Deeply In Love With Her
- 7 Ways To Make Him Fall in Love Over Text Message
- 6 Things To Do As A Couple That Will Make You Fall More In Love With Each Other
- 7 Timeless Love Stories That Will Make You Wanna Fall in Love, Again