9. “You’re the smartest guy I ever met, and you’re too stupid to see he made up his mind 10 minutes ago.” – Hank Schrader
One of the saddest scenes in the whole series. The moment Hank compliments his brother in law; which also happens to be his last.
10. “You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!” – Walter White
Walter reassuring Skyler that they were not in danger gave her a glimpse of his alter-ego.
11. “Look, Skyler, I just haven’t quite been myself lately. I haven’t been myself lately, but I love you. Nothing about that has changed, and nothing ever will. So right now, what I need is for you to climb down out of my ass. Can you do that? Will you do that for me, honey? Will you please, just once, get off my ass. You know, I’d appreciate it. I really would.” – Walter White
Walter’s desperate reassurance for his wife is sweet but sadly short-lived.
12. “Someone has to protect this family from the man who protects this family.” – Skyler White
When Skyler becomes aware of Walt’s business, she has no choice but to step up against her own husband for the sake of their children.
13. “Jesse, you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business. Neither. I’m in the empire business.” – Walter White
Walter’s thirst for power is understood when he explains to Jesse that he’s in it for more than just money or meth.
“Say my name” – Walter White
Related: Walter White’s decisions had an immensely negative impact towards his family. You may have had some similar experiences in your family too. Here is How to deal with a dysfunctional family and find your happiness