What makes this quote so psychologically powerful is that it can be transposed on any challenging situation in life and it’ll still hold true. That’s Tyrion Lannister’s impeccable wisdom for you!
8. “Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what’s on the other side?”
9. “My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind…and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much Jon Snow.”
10. “It’s not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy.”
– S03E10, “Mhysa”
11. “It’s hard to put a leash on a dog once you’ve put a crown on its head.”
– S02E07, “A Man Without Honor”
12. “That’s what I do: I drink and I know things.”
– S06E02, “Home”
And as we wind up, here’s one full with hope
13. Death is so final, yet life is full of possibilities.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You May Also Like:
- Which Game Of Thrones Guy Is Your Perfect Partner? : Quiz
- Which Game Of Thrones Character Are You? – Quiz
- This Is What Game Of Thrones House You Belong To, Based On Your Zodiac Sign