Sometimes, we need a storm to create a fertile land. Things might be bitter with them but we need to understand that it’s for a greater purpose. They help us bring out our true selves and realize our true identities.
(3) Souls who have some space in our lives:
These souls might be strangers we meet in the library, a bus, a movie theater, a flight or anywhere.
We converse with them, share a part of our lives with them and then leave often without even taking the effort to stay connected.
We don’t know much about these souls. But they are there, to fill up our blank spaces, to help us experience things, no matter how small they might be.
Our life is a magical unpredictable journey. We do not know who will we meet. But we need to have the faith in the universe because everything comes with a purpose and whatever that is, it’s for a greater good.
You may also like:
- How to Know if Your Relationship with Someone is Karmic, Soulmate or Twin Flame.
- 16 Unconventional Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate
- The 10 Elements Of A Soulmate
- 6 Signs You’re In A Relationship With Your Soulmate
- 5 Types of Soulmates You’ll Meet and Love At Least Once In Your Life.
- 14 Important Life Lessons You Learn When Your Soulmate Becomes Another Ex